musica:))

Remix Default-tiny TCDC Mix 4 by xellos01 New remix meant for Teacher's Day Celebration. ENJOY IT,FEEL IT but don't COPY IT!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

AYG Hangover!

Heya earth-lings,

AYG's officially over and I really miss it a lot. ): But besides the fun we've shared i also miss my "Thai" guy! :DD OMG. He's really cute! Ahaha! Can't stop talking about him! :DD Cheeky,I know!

We really had a lot of fun even before the AYG had officially open! Because of the dry run! :DD Aww, I really miss the moments as I type this words out. The feelings we had the first time we are gonna usher the swimmers to the FOP ( Field of Play), was really scary! The worst part was that it was live! We can't be bother to make any mistakes along the way. The pictures in my head just couldn't be describe in words. Hope ya'll understand! D:

Now,everyone's back to school, its a bit sad to think that its been 1 week since we started our duties. The days just really passed like seconds. If I could just go back there. Or see it over again just like a movie. I would be really contented! I'm really looking forward to YOG though there's a possibility that we won't be able to participate as next year will be our O Levels. ):

Til here,people! Imma put myself into study mode now! BYEEE.

PEACE
and
LOVE

`CLAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment