musica:))

Remix Default-tiny TCDC Mix 4 by xellos01 New remix meant for Teacher's Day Celebration. ENJOY IT,FEEL IT but don't COPY IT!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Layback Day:)

Heya, earth-lings!

Since today is the first day of semester two (29 June),I seriously hate it. Though I kinda enjoy and was not really that bored,I am still not really in the mood for some serious work. I CAN'T EVEN DO MY COMPETITION PIECES (story about the Olympic values and a poem)!! And the deadline for both of it is tomorrow(30 June)! My brain isn't just really working and it's freaking cold right now. I am not sure whether it is gonna rain or not. I already drank two cups of coffee. OMG! I'm getting some caffeine-rush now. (Sounds wrong!) Cos I can't sit still. :DD

Anyway,I'm gonna talk about what happened in school today,(Can't think of other things to put here! MY BAD!) Mr. Foo changed our sitting plan! YES,that's right. So me,Julaina and Lily were separated! ): Julaina will be sitting with Vaheeni and Lily will sit with, err, I can't remember! And I will be sitting with Jia Yu right in front of the teacher's table! MY, MY. How lucky of us! (Of course,I'm joking!) And behind me is Mr. Abdul Khairi Bin Jalil and Mr. Jbrien Barcoma! Oh God,this is gonna be a terrible term for me! LOL Though Mr. Paolo Antonio Santos Alcones( HA! I KNOW HIS FULL NAME! >:D) will be near to me, I don't think it will be as fun as when I'm sitting with Julaina! Aww. Imma miss her! ): I think I need to do some migrating every now and then near to her place! Ahaha:D I hope my teachers wouldn't catch me! Though I know they will. =/

During lunch time, I saw Mrs. Loy and she told me she needs to give me something, as I missed all the remedial during the holidays because I had to attend SLC, and this "something" are maths worksheets. DAMN. More work for me. ARGH. Here comes the stress, here comes the stress. I need to hire someone to train me in having time management! ANYONE? :S

Anyway, I think I better get started with the last few homeworks that I have. But some of them, I really know the answers, I just couldn't write them. Hmm.. Something's wrong with the pen, I guess! :DDDDD

BYEEEEE, guys!

PEACE
and
LOVE

`C L A V E

No comments:

Post a Comment