musica:))

Remix Default-tiny TCDC Mix 4 by xellos01 New remix meant for Teacher's Day Celebration. ENJOY IT,FEEL IT but don't COPY IT!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

SLC Gathering!

Heya, earth-lings!

How are ya'll doing? If you'll ask me,I would tell you that "MY WHOLE BODY'S ACHING!" Yes,it is. Too much cycling I guess. Ahaha:) And bowling,too! :D Oh,if you still don't know what I'm talking about, (assuming your blind and didn't see the post title) it is about the SLC gathering last 24th June (Wed). It was like a double celebration! As I know,Ashraf's birthday is coming this monday and they gave him a gift! A VERY AWESOME GIFT! :DD It's probably the best present ever for Ashraf! :) I hope he likes it!

The bowling part is what I really liked! :D Not because I had double strike and Nick called me "Jeth the master striker" on one of his pictures in Facebook, it is because everybody really played! And of course, enjoyed themselves! :D And i wanna go and play bowling with them again! It was really really really fun!! :)

I reached home at 11pm! Because of the goddamn bus! It was really slow. It was like from Marsiling to Woodlands interchange, it took him to 15-20min to drive while the normal bus could just reach the interchange by 5-10min!!! I didn't got a scolding from my sis or from my bro-in-law as I expected. This is because my bro wasn't home yet and I told my sis that the bus was really super slow!

As soon as i finished cleaning up myself, I went online for a while to see if I got some important emails,but then there's wasn't. Farisya,my new friend, chatted with me for a while. I wouldn't elaborate more on that! It's between me and her! HA! :D And then,I couldn't take it anymore; my eyes were closing already so I said goodnight to her. As soon as I hit the bed,I was fast asleep (and maybe snoring! But I don't think I snore too loud even if I were really tired!) I woke up at 11am this morning! HA! And i couldn't move. BECAUSE MY BODY WAS REALLY ACHING!!! ):

Oh well, Imma sleep now. :D Goodnight earth-lings! Sweet dreams!! :DD

PEACE
and
LOVE

`C L A V E

2 comments: