musica:))

Remix Default-tiny TCDC Mix 4 by xellos01 New remix meant for Teacher's Day Celebration. ENJOY IT,FEEL IT but don't COPY IT!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BOO YA! (:

Heya, earth-lings! :D

I'm darn back to Earth! Ahaha:)) Been away for 2 months! (What I mean is the updating of this blog!) And it's been HELL! Life's certainly is no joke! OMG. What the hell am I now saying? I've been "depressed" between this two months. And this was because I've been failing my studies!! ): I know what caused it. It was Julaina who pointed it out right in front of my face! I was more focused in the leadership thingy and I wasn't paying much attention on my studies. And most of all,POOR TIME MANAGEMENT! I surely suck at it. D:

Imma go somewhere tomorrow so Imma stop now! Ahaha:DD Gonna put on some more updates as soon as I got free time! Tata!

PEACE
and
LOVE

`C L A V E

No comments:

Post a Comment