musica:))

Remix Default-tiny TCDC Mix 4 by xellos01 New remix meant for Teacher's Day Celebration. ENJOY IT,FEEL IT but don't COPY IT!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hella' Week.

Heya, earth-lings!

I'm back again for some hot news. LOL Not really hot news. It's just my.. opinions? Doubts? Argh. Who cares? NOBODY cares. DUH?! Dumb ass. Anyway, I've been really uber-super-to-the-nth-power busy lately. "MY" crew (or is it? IRSYADDDDDD!) and I are gonna have a dance (hip hop) competition this Saturday (25 July),actually tomorrow as it is now 1am of Friday (24 July) and I've just finished my sixth version of our mix. I'm seriously worried for the group as we had been practising everyday for ONLY 1 week. It is really not enough. But, hey, look at the brighter side! We're gonna experience some real stuff which is outside school. (: Isn't that cool? (SAY IT'S COOL OR ELSE..... WATCH OUT!)

However, after a while I've noticed some changes with my friend. TAKE NOTE IT IS SINGULAR. She seems to be.. changing everyday. Since when our sitting plan was changed. She seems to leave me hanging in the air or something. I won't dare to say it to her as I know she would give me the what-the-hell-is-she-talking-about look. On the other hand, she might have a reasonable answer,too. Like, "because you're busy with your dance thingy or some sort." I tried to talk to her but she is always busy having fun with her "companion". I wouldn't just poke my finger into the sun just like that,right? Seriously, I really wanted to talk to her about this, but some part of me is telling that I shouldn't cos I know what will be the outcome. Just like what she did in LTC. I thought I know her but I guess I don't. AT ALL. Oh well, when she sees this, I hope she knows how to choose who her true friends are.

PEACE
and
LOVE

`CLAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment