musica:))

Remix Default-tiny TCDC Mix 4 by xellos01 New remix meant for Teacher's Day Celebration. ENJOY IT,FEEL IT but don't COPY IT!

Monday, March 2, 2009

unfortunate events.

during the exam week (22 - 27 march) some of our exam papers were given. and my grades. huh. FORGET ABOUT IT. i did really bad. it's either just pass or it's just a few scores away from the passing score. huhu.. i feel really really bad. especially with my physics! argh.. and i think that i will have mostly C's on my report book.. but i really promised myself that im gonna back up on my studies. and im really really gonna do it SERIOUSLY. no more wasting time.

today's monday and so,there was assembly. and we performed together with the other performing arts group. for choir,my god. the mics were spoiled. wth? it could be much better if the mics are working. no wonder everyone is looking down on choir.. not really looking down but not as high as what they see the concert band. i myself really like the school band ( except for their conductor,of course X] ). and i think the best (student) conductor i've seen so far is nash! haha.. he's so cool! x))

anyway, i wanted to get some rest for a while.. i think this is the best time because it's raining! haha :DD


PEACE
and
LOVE

`C L A V E

No comments:

Post a Comment