musica:))

Remix Default-tiny TCDC Mix 4 by xellos01 New remix meant for Teacher's Day Celebration. ENJOY IT,FEEL IT but don't COPY IT!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

me bords:D

i miss my friends back in philippines so much! and i think they already forget about me! argh! they said we'll always keep in touch. well maybe its the other way around! how come they are like that? don't they know how i miss them so much? don't they know how im worried everytime they told me they got problem? how i wish i was there with them. if they just know how much it hurts everytime i think of them and try to focus on something with them on my mind. i've tried to keep in touch with them every now and then. though i can't get any answers back,im just trying to understand and consider how busy they are (though im busy as well). if they just really know how much i need their company. :(( they are most likely my everything!!

i miss:
  • anna santos
  • joey colet
  • jape ramos
  • elaine de ausen
  • albert adulta

im angry! really. but maybe because i just really miss them. i'll just try to forget that they already forget me or something. instead,i'll think that they are busy and no time to get me into their sched. hmm. i think that's fair enough for my side. i wanted to talk to them really bad. argh. i'll just get on with my life then!!

PEACE and LOVE

`C L A V E

No comments:

Post a Comment