musica:))

Remix Default-tiny TCDC Mix 4 by xellos01 New remix meant for Teacher's Day Celebration. ENJOY IT,FEEL IT but don't COPY IT!

Monday, January 19, 2009

its been hell of a day! :))

hiya,people! sups? :D i really really wanna post something that made me so happy through out of the day.

ehem,ehem!! it's actually because of JULAINA! since this morning she's been really really crazy! :)) except for some other days as well! :D she told me that she forgot to get her house key from me!! thanks to her bro,he's inside the house julaina went home! :)) during english,she's asking us about where she's gonna write her notes for Maths and then physics,huh, SMS time!! lols x)) well actually that's only me but she started it first! damn.during literature,i was so sleepy!! my eyes were really already closing and julaina as well,IF im not wrong:)) and then here's BIOLOGY! haha.. i really fell asleep maybe for about 1min or so.. then i told julaina "OH MY GOD! I FELL ASLEEP WHILE REVISING!!" and she keep on laughing until at the end of the bio quiz:))

soon after we've done our physics practical,we went down to the staff room to meet mr.mark for the geography thing but he wasn't there.. and there are some guys (from sec5,i think) who give food which we doesn't know why/what for/where did they get it.. we just ask for some and eat all of those:)) YUM YUM!! haha:)) after eating,went home but she followed me because she's getting her keys.. after that she went home and i went to my own way after that! :))

its been really a fun day.. its always like that and im glad that because of enjoying myself at school,im starting to forget him already:)) yay! can't wait to totally forget all about him! but i know i can't 'cause he's my friend! :((

anyway,there's no time for being sad!! because im just really gonna waste my damn time for nothing! better use it for revision:D nyahaha:)) yea,yea.. IM STUDYING:D

and im gonna study and do my home works now! 'til next time!! :))

PEACE
and
LOVE

`C L A V E

No comments:

Post a Comment