musica:))

Remix Default-tiny TCDC Mix 4 by xellos01 New remix meant for Teacher's Day Celebration. ENJOY IT,FEEL IT but don't COPY IT!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

im really getting tired now:((

yea, the tiltle says it all! im really getting tired now.. not just in my studies but also getting tired thinking of him! yea i know it sounds so stupid,but that what IS happening to me! if he could just see and feel it. sometimes i wanted to ask him on why he is so blind! why he is so dumb! argh! i am so frustated!! :'(( sometimes im regretting that my sis introduced him to me,i didn't know it that would hurt so much.. so much that i can't concentrate on my studies! really,NOT AT ALL,NOT EVEN ANY IDEA ON WHAT'S MY TEACHER IS TALKING ABOUT! :(( how bad is that,huh?! it is really,really bad! :((

anyway,after a VERY long day,im still kinda happy 'cause there is still somebody who can make me smile or laugh. ok,that really sound so corny! :)) but it's totally true! oh,how i love my friends! :D thanks so much to them!! if it isn't for them,i won't know where will i be now! probably,in the midst of depression.. oh i hate going back to my old self! that is SOOOOO na-a-ah! :D i should stay positive! everything is meant for a reason! (OMG! where the hell did i get this things from?! from my teacher? well,i guess im not really that blurr! :]])

gotta get going.. need to do quite a lot of work tonight! :)) have a good night,people! :))

PEACE
and
LOVE

`C L A V E

No comments:

Post a Comment