musica:))

Remix Default-tiny TCDC Mix 4 by xellos01 New remix meant for Teacher's Day Celebration. ENJOY IT,FEEL IT but don't COPY IT!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

holiday's over!!

yeah that's right! i forgot to put some updates on my blog yesterday! how stupid is that? lol x)) but it's ok anyway.. because i was busy doing all my homeworks.. haha:)) it was such a great holiday! and here comes school again:) but i told myself that i'll take it easy as much as possible.. 'cause 2 days (saturday nd sunday) isn't really enough for me.. for who is it enough,by the way?! ahahax))

so,it is already 12.00am. yea,sharp:)) woohoo:PP and im still awake.. cos i just finished my english homework. haiiz. well,nothing really happend today. nothing much important. but last night have:D lol he msg me!! yay! i thought he already forgot me! oh,how bad is that!! he wouldn't dare. if he did,huh,gonna hate him SOOOO much >:))

so that will be all for tonight. hope i'll have the time to post some updates tomrrw:)
so,gudnite earth-beings! (oh,what the hell is that word?! darn.)
sweet dreams!
don't let the bed bugs bite:DD

PEACE
and
LOVE

`C L A V E

No comments:

Post a Comment